Friday, August 19, 2011

Beauty Of The Week: Aderonke Oriyomi | Naija4Lyfe

My name is Ogunmuyiwa Aderonke Oriyomi born on the 25th of January 1991 in Lagos. I’m a second year undergraduate student of Business Administration at Redeemers University, Ogun State. I am the third and only girl out of four children,which is why I am called Sisi. Born to a Muslim family of Prince Adetokunbo Ogunmuyiwa but now a practicing Christian. I am a native of Abeokuta South in Ogun State. I am dependable, trustworthy and God fearing.

Height- 5’7. Weight- 50. Stats- 32-25-35.

Hobbies- Travelling, Taking Pictures and Designing Cloths




if you want to be featured my site as the beauty of the week you can send your details to omerusureumukoro@gmail.com 


Subscribe To Get Free Gossip Update!



No comments:

Post a Comment