Monday, August 29, 2011

Beauty Of The Week: Emmanyra

My name is Emmanyra. One word! I am a Performing Artist out of Houston Tx. I just recently graduated from Texas Southern University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Administration with a Minor in Public Affairs.

Now that I have obtained a degree I have completed my promo album which features full production from KC Boy and Justin Caes. The music is a fusion of Afro Pop and Hip Hop and is set to be released in the fall of 2011. My promo album will be entitled “Emma Nyra Hot Like Fiya”. My main musical influence is Don Jazzy because he has set the bar on where hardwork, humility, and raw talent can take you.

My other accolades include the fact that I have also acted in various Nollywood films including Rebound with Van Vicker, Desmond Elliot and Uche Jumbo, and The Reunion which features Ini Edo and Pascal Atuma. I am also a runway model and have walked in over 50+ runway shows including the Nigerian Reunion fashion show this past summer in Orlando Florida.

If you want to be featured my site as the beauty of the week you can send your details to tjblink24@gmail.com




Subscribe To Get Free Gossip Update!



No comments:

Post a Comment