Thursday, September 1, 2011

10 Hottest Babes In Nigerian Entertainment 2011 Version

So about 2 years ago I published my first 10 hottest babes in Nigerian entertainment or rather 10 Hottest Naija Female Celebs. Since those  2 years have passed, we have had a lot of new faces on the scene and some of the hot babes of before are now… Well let me just shut up. Let’s just say there are new hot babes.

Anyways, just like my previous post, this is pretty much mostly my opinion (with input from some random peeps). No real statistics, or polls or any of that fancy stuff that goes into creating a top 10 list. You can pretty much call it, Aribaba’s list of hot babes, and believe me, all of these babes are hot.

So in no particular order whatsoever (that means no rankings), here goes my list.
TOOLZ
TOOLZ (On Air Personality)– What more can one say about Toolz. She defines the word “packaging.” The total package is just one to die for. Extra thick body with curves, fine face, child-bearing hips, accent, and her on air persona is the one reason I listen to 99TheBeat even when I’m not in the country. This one nah made for African man body.
MUNACHI ABII
MUNACHI ABII (Ex-Beauty Queen) – There is no denying the looks of this ex-beauty queen turned rapper and also one of Nigeria’s most recognized faces. Muna adds extra spice to everywhere she goes. Be it at an event or in a music video. You see her, and you can’t help but smile and say “Kai… But this babe is fine sha.” I like to think of her as the Regina Askia of our generation.
EVA ALORDIAH
EVA ALORDIAH (Rapper) – Eva reminds me a lot of our dear Aaliyah. Not necessarily because they look alike (cos they don’t) but more so because they have this unique trait of being able to flip between the tom-boy look and the extra sexy seductress look and still stay extra hot. Throw in the fact that Eva has bars for days, and you have a woman to tear pant for. Yes I’m an Eva Alordiah groupie. Tell her I said so. I no dey shame.
GENEVIEVE NNAJI
GENEVIEVE NNAJI (Nollywood Actress) – Do I really need to explain this? She’s probably the biggest export Nigeria has had in the past year, and she is very very hot, even after many years in the business. Oprah called her the Julia Roberts of Africa, but to me she’s Genevieve of Africa. Simple. She is one woman you just know will age gracefully. I won’t mind her having my kids
INI EDO
INI EDO (Nollywood Actress) – Another Nollywood actress on the list. Ini Edo has gone through some sort of sophistication upgrade over the past 2 years and has shed some pounds in the process (not like it really mattered). Throw in the fact that she has been dazzling red carpets all over the place lately and I just had to put her on this list. I’ll watch a wack movie as long as it has Ini Edo in it. I’ll just be watching her part.

DORISHA GEORGE
DORISHA GEORGE (TV Personality) – Dorisha Dorisha. There are some people that you just have a feeling, that God was very happy when they were created. Dorisha is one of those women. She adds that word personality in the phrase, TV Personality. I’ve never met her before but I almost feel like I know her, or that I can bump into her and we’ll stroll down and buy suya together. Girl next door vibe if you will. Ok ok ok… I’m back to real life.  But seriously though, Dorisha… Holla at your boy. I’ll buy the suya

OMOWUNMI AKINNIFESI
OMOWUNMI AKINNIFESI (Ex Beauty Queen) – 6 years ago, Omowunmi Akinnifesi won the MBGN pageant and since then she’s been showing all of us that she is not a flash in the pan celebrity. Now CEO of Elle Poise, she stays in the spot light and continues to dazzle the audience with her classic and sophisticated style. Hmmm… nah me dey yarn all this things o. Simply put, the babe is just too much overall.

TIWA SAVAGE
TIWA SAVAGE (Singer/Song Writer) – Tall, dark and beautiful. The first words I’d use to describe Tiwa Savage. Oh yea, she sings too…very well if I might add. Tiwa Savage is like our 2011 definition of an African RnB star. Should I continue to rain compliments on her? I can go on for days. I like Ms. Savage more especially cos of the way she carries herself. The babe doesn’t fall hand at all in any department. By the way, have you seen her dance? Forget the ajeburra look she has, the babe sabi do African dance well well.

RITA DOMINIC
RITA DOMINIC (Nollywood Actress) – Rita Dominic has re-branded herself over the past couple of years from Nollywood mega actress to being an actual brand in the business. Even though she hasn’t featured in a lot of movies recently, she still stays relevant in entertainment. Rita Dominic is all kinds of beautiful. The greatest asset Rita has is her sex appeal. On a good day I would….*lips sealed*

MARY REMMY
MARY REMMY (Actress) – The name might not ring a bell immediately, but if you watch Blackberry Babes, then you’d know her as Keisha (or Geisha). The new and upcoming actress captured me, and a lot of guys alike in her role in the movie, Blackberry Babes. I know personally I was watching her like “omo this babe is bad sha.” So yeah… she makes my list of hot babes. I hope to see more of her in the future. In the meantime, I’ll go watch the Return of Blackberry Babes. Keisha Tings.

Just outside the box:

Nse-Ikpe Etim – You gotta see her on Wow Magazine’s cover. Wow!

Eku Edewor – One extra hot hot babe

Mercy Johnson – That body is just out of this world.

So that’s my list. I’m sure not everyone agrees with it, but hey, we’re not all the same abi. Drop your thoughts and comments.

Look out for the top 10 hottest men… Not written by me though.

Peace.

Image Source: LFA GALLERY by D Diva n Duchess & BellaNaija.com


Subscribe To Get Free Gossip Update!



No comments:

Post a Comment