Monday, September 19, 2011

2011 Version of top 10 hottest men in Nigeria Entertainment Industry

Richard Mofe Damijo:Ever since he emerged on the scene with a role in the popular TV show “Ripples”, RMD has always been a hottie and in 2011, Mr. Mofe-Damijo has not lost his appeal.

Naeto-C: There is just something about Naeto-C… In my opinion, he’s not even traditionally handsome but he has quite a lot of appeal and (sorry I’m about to use the dreaded “S” word)…Swag! There, I said it. Mr. “Only Emcee with an MSc” packs a lot of swag and I consider him to be quite hot.
Wizkid: Hey, even 20 (or is it 21?) year olds need love and Wizzy baby definitely gets mad love from me. I remember the first time I watched Banky W’s “Lagos Party” video and for the first 2 minutes, all I could focus on was the little cutie with the red plastic shades. Wizzy is definitely a young lil hottie and I predict that in the next couple of years, he will be causing serious wahala with the ladies.
Lynxxx: Chuckie Lynxxx aka Mr. Change Your Parade is undeniably handsome and has that swag + appeal thing going for him. I can’t even hate on the brother, he is truly one of the hottest in the Nigerian entertainment industry




























For more Photos: Jaguda.com


Subscribe To Get Free Gossip Update!



No comments:

Post a Comment