Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nneoma Ikedieze - I did not marry Aki because of his money or fame

The Mass Communication graduate of Enugu State University spoke briefly to Uche Olehi of  Encomium mag during her wedding ceremony last weekend. Excerpts:

How did you two meet?
Nneoma: We met in Lagos. We worked in a production together. I was a costumier. I have always been seeing him, I just like his lifestyle. So we became friends and from there the journey began.

How did you know he was your man?
Nneoma: I am not a friend keeping type, but when I meet my friend, I know. We have been friends and I   think I saw what I like in a man in him.

What are the qualities you saw in him?
Nneoma: Chinedu is very intelligent and smart.

What was your parents reaction when you told them you are getting married to Aki?
Nneoma: They were not surprised. My dad was like 'waoo, you go ahead if he is your choice.

Would you say you it is a natural love you have for Chinedu?
Nneoma: Yes. I just love him naturally.

What do you really want changed in Chinedu?
Nneoma: Nothing to be changed. He is okay for me.

Many people believe you are going for his money and celebrity status?
Nneoma: That is cheap talk. They can say whatever they want to say. I married Chinedu Ikedieze, I did not marry Aki...


Subscribe To Get Free Gossip Update!



No comments:

Post a Comment