Friday, December 9, 2011

Get Airtel Nigeria 3GB data plan for just 50 Naira

Get Airtel Nigeria 3GB data plan for just 50 Naira: Some people may be wondering why am i always onlne, well am about to show you the simple secrete posted by my friend Naija Career Portal. Airtel Nigeria 3GB package for only 50 Naira!.

I have stopped using Airtel as my primary line for data a long time ago but for those that want to subscribe all you have to do is have at least 50 Naira on your phone and then send 101 to 141 and voila you will be credited with 3GB worth of Data.

I don’t know if this is a glitch in Airtel’s system or it is any promo of any kind but my suggestion will be to subscribe fast before it is patched, Enjoy!


Subscribe To Get Free Gossip Update!



2 comments:

  1. nice post, I remember few months back that we do get 1 gig data bundle with only 200 naira using an airtel simcard, i think it is the return of fortune for internet users in the country if this eventually work

    ReplyDelete
  2. well their services is becoming better and better

    ReplyDelete