Monday, December 5, 2011

Pakistani actress in hot water over n*de photoshoot for FHM

A 33-year-old Pakistani actress, Veena Malik, is in hot water for posing n*de on the December edition of FHM India. The magazine was released yesterday and her Pakistani people are outraged and calling for her head, causing Veena to deny posing n*de for the magazine. She is now insisting the picture had been 'doctored' and asking her lawyer to sue the magazine.

FHM India insists the photo wasn't touched and say they can prove the actress had excitedly posed for the magazine. Who do you believe? The photo doesn't look 'doctored' to me.


Subscribe To Get Free Gossip Update!



3 comments:

  1. It's very simple to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this website.

    my web site :: mouse click the following post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like looκing through an artісlе that will
    make peoрle think. Αlso, thank you for permitting me to cоmmеnt!


    Feel free tо viѕit my web blog; fc2-Players.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hеllo friends, its impreѕsive ρіece of writing аbout educationаnd completely defined, keep it up all the time.


    Vіsit my pаgе www.szakibazis.com

    ReplyDelete