Monday, February 13, 2012

Anita Joseph in Sizzling Romance with Soccer Star

Report at our disposal revealed that sexy actress Anita Joseph is presently in a sizzling romance with a big boy who is said to be a footballer,based in Germany.

The 2 lovebirds we gathered are happy together and Anita is hopeful that the romance will lead to marriage soon.And so she is hiding the affairs from the prying eyes of her colleagues and the media.

She is very protective of it.This is also because the handsome guy does not love publicity,but has agreed to let her enjoy the limelight while he keeps a low profile.

We learnt the guy has been spoiling her silly with cash and gifts.

Anita who came into the entertainment industry in 2008 is one actress who has been romantically linked with the likes of KC Presh, Timaya, Flavour Nabania, a South South Governor amongst others.

This new love of her life hails from Anambra State,but he is based in Germany.

He is one of the top players in the international league.

In a recent interview,the richly endowed with a curvaceous body actress confirm the story.

"Our meeting was romantic and divine.I met him in a gathering and when he walked in,something in me told me that he is the guy.And he too confessed that he started admiring my hips immediately he walked in too.

The guy is good.People really looked at him,I was not the only one,though.And when it was time to dance,I started dancing alone because I don’t like dancing with a man and he walked up to me.

I don’t like to dance with a man but I didn’t have an option than to do it so he won’t run away.I don’t need to play hard in that case.And from there,we’ve been growing from strength to strength
", She said


Subscribe To Get Free Gossip Update!



No comments:

Post a Comment