Saturday, September 29, 2012

My boyfriend is not as Perfect as what I expect from Him, Should I marry him?

My boyfriend is not as Perfect as most of the men I have dated in the past. He is not as good looking as my best friend's boyfriend, but he is a great chef. He treats me like his sister and tells me a lot of things that a good father tells his daughter. He proposed marriage last night, but I need to think about his looks once again.






He is one of those happy people and even after we have been going out for over 6 months, I'm yet to find out what makes him happy almost all the time. He has a good job and his parents are great. I really cannot work it out in my head why his looks bother me.



Should I marry him?


Subscribe To Get Free Gossip Update!



No comments:

Post a Comment