Thursday, November 8, 2012

Am Still A Virgin At 23 Please Help

Hello Readers,

I Don't know how to start this but it's true, my problem started 6years ago when i was still a Teenager. I had met this girl whose name was Jennifer at my form one (ss1)and we had had a very nice time together but the problem then was that she never approved of sex. At first i had thought it was only natural as she was only 17 by then but i was wrong.

She never changed her view of sex even when she clocked 20 and i respected and loved her so much to the extent i couldn't do any thing to hurt her and i also saw reasons with her then because i held the opinion that sex before marriage among teens was wrong and uncalled for.

Aside that i felt that if i Were Intimate with a girl i will dislike her immediately after the act, but now i don't know if i should be grateful to her for letting me hold such view about sex Because she broke up with me and since then i have not been able to pick my self from the ground and forge ahead. I really need advice from you guys. My problem is that i have not been able to look at any other girls face since we broke up (January 2010) and I heard from a friend that she is dating an old friend of hers now. and am still a virgin.


Subscribe To Get Free Gossip Update!



No comments:

Post a Comment