Monday, December 31, 2012

I Am Having A Passionate Love Affair With A Former Teacher Of Mine

I Am Having A Passionate Love Affair With A Former Teacher Of Mine: I am having a passionate love affair with a former teacher of mine. She still wants to keep it a secret but I don’t think we are doing anything wrong.
I am 20 and finished with University now. I have a job with excellent career prospects and I want to continue with that rather than go to university.

The affair started when I was 17. She was 33 then. I was struggling with work and she suggested I went to her flat for some help a couple of evenings a week.

We got to talking about relationships and she said she had no one in her life. I told her she was too attractive to be single. I could see she was pleased and embarrassed all at the same time.

Sexual tension began to build between us. When I got a good mark for my homework one time we hugged in celebration. I kissed her and next thing we were tearing each other's clothes off and having passionate sex.

She was gorgeous, amazing and funny – everything I wanted in a girlfriend. We began a full-blown affair. The sex was wonderful but we also went to the cinema, out for meals and stuff like any other couple.

She is sometimes a bit paranoid when I am around girls my own age but I am not interested in them, only her. She said we had to keep the affair secret as long as I was her student and I accepted that.

Years have passed now and I have said to her countless times that we should go public but she is worried about what her colleagues will say. It’s frustrating because I love her to bits and I know she loves me too.


Subscribe To Get Free Gossip Update!



No comments:

Post a Comment