Sunday, January 6, 2013

Halima Abubakar Talks Football! I Almost Played For Super Falcons @halimabubabakar

Halima Abubakar Talks Football! I Almost Played For Super Falcons @halimabubabakar: At the Army Day Secondary School, Halima was a regular figure in the central defense of her school team, and after school, she played in the local league with the Surulere Girls team before heading for Jegede Babes, where she eventually picked up an injury that hindered her from playing international.

The actress says if she had succeeded in playing regularly for Jegede Babes, apparently, she would have also played for the Super Falcons or an international football club.

"I'm happy I didn't end up playing football professionally. Running round on the pitch was so hilarious. I'm glad they didn't pick me to join the Falcons because I would not have had the time to become an actress. Besides, injuries were a factor. It wasn't fun for me because I was petit."


Subscribe To Get Free Gossip Update!



2 comments: