Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wayne Rooney Hooker Jenny Thompson Welcomes Baby Girl

Wayne Rooney Hooker Jenny Thompson Welcomes Baby Girl: Jenny Thompson, the 23-year-old former £1,200-a-night hooker, who slept with footballer Wayne Rooney in 2010, has gone on to Facebook to announce the birth of her baby girl. "Can't take my eyes of my beautiful daughter Izabella I am the happiest girl alive," she wrote.

"My mum and dad were so brilliant. Thank you for holding my hand throughout."

The glamour model made headlines in 2012 when she admitted to sleeping with more than 100 men.

She denied the claims on Twitter and also denied stories that she was unsure of who the father was. Reports had suggested that it could be one of five possible men.

"I know who my baby's dad is," she tweeted. "Its none of the people in the story. This story has been greatly exaggerated. I have no more to say on the issue."

In November, the new mother was in the new again when she claimed that Tulisa's new boyfriend, Newcastle defender Danny Simpson, begged her to send him sexy snaps while she was expecting.

He allegedly sent her a message saying: "I think its sexy being pregnant x."


Subscribe To Get Free Gossip Update!



No comments:

Post a Comment