Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Love Having It 6 Times In A Day, But Now I Prefer To Have It With Other Guys

I Love Having It 6 Times In A Day, But Now I Prefer To Have It With Other Guys: Am a lady of 24yrs and in a serious relationship for the Past 3 and half years.
 
 When my boy-friend and I first met, we do make love almost everyday, at times six(6) rounds in a day but as time goes on, I don't always have the desire to make love with him even if he tries to put me in the mood, It at times irritates me when he suck my b00bs.

  I tried telling him but he thinks as time goes things will change but the worst and concerning part is that I love to make love with other guys without feeling irritated wen these guys suck my b00bs and have been sleeping with different guys just to please myself and I don't feel irritated by that.

I try to stop it but the yearn for making love keeps coming and my boy-friend can't satisfy me and most importantly he does only one round and I always want more than that. I also realize that am very free on bed with other guys, free to make love in different styles than with my boy-friend.

Please dear readers what do u think I should do because I don't know how to stop all these act. I don't mind insults because am sure there are people worse than this here...

Thanks....

via Gistplanet


Subscribe To Get Free Gossip Update!



No comments:

Post a Comment