Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Please Help: My Life Is Over And I Feel Like Committing Suicide

Please Help: My Life Is Over And I Feel Like Committing Suicide: I feel like my life is just ending, so many bad things are happening to me and am so depressed, I need help because not even a psychiatrist can save me from this one. 

Recently I got pregnant from my boyfriend and when I told him, he dumped me. More than that, he beat me severely. Then he threw some cash and told me to get rid of the baby because he did not want anything to do with the bastard or me. I am an orphan, so I don’t have any one to talk to and to support me. 

I asked a friend for advice about the best quacks and she took me to one of them. The doctor performed the abortion successfully, but now I can get rid of visions about this unborn child. I feel like I’ve done the worst mistake in my life. 

After all this I was too depressed and as I went home from school two days after the abortion, I met a bunch of hooligans who attacked me and as a result raped me. They left me almost dead at the street, but Good Samaritans who found me carried me to hospital. 

I am discharged from hospital now, but I think am just followed by too many bad things. Can you imagine that even the doctor at the hospital trying to seduce me? 

What is wrong with me? I feel like committing suicide and run away from all these problems.


Subscribe To Get Free Gossip Update!



No comments:

Post a Comment